
Beckham awoke with a bit of a cold today, but his runny faucet of a nose was the only giveaway of sickness. He displayed his usual energetic zest for life and I admired his tenacity. Whereas I would prefer to curl up in bed with a good book and a solid cup of tea to remedy my ailments, he wasn't about to let a little bout of sniffles deter him from tackling the world. No sir! Everyday with him is something new. Over the past couple weeks he has been pointing -- at everything, at nothing. AND just today he began pulling his beloved blankie ("bankie") over his head (think sheet ghost) and walking about blindly. I watched in fascination as he chose to wander through the house, vision purposely blocked, bouncing off bookshelves and door frames. Oh the wonders of childhood!
1 comment:
I am so proud of you for doing this blog. It is great! I love picturing B walking around with his bankie on his head bumping into everything. He is so wonderful!
Post a Comment