Another day at La Jolla Cove, but this time I met my friend Stephanie for a picnic lunch in the grassy park atop the cliffs. The weather couldn't have been better. Is it seriously late October? Steph and I go way back: nearly 16 years of knowing one another. We met at Northern Arizona U in a fashion merchandising class. She continued with the fashion flow (and today remains way more stylish than I ever was) and recently relocated from San Francisco to San Diego. I think our chemistry is awesome as we always find something to laugh about. She is currently engaged to a man who is a math wizard but who also is fantastic at yoga. I don't believe I've ever put "math" and "yoga" together in a sentence -- until now. As for my little ray of sunshine, Beckham LOVES being outside.
I too love the great outdoors -- when it is not sweltering hot. I recently discovered that a good couple hours outside (especially at the beach) aids greatly in the likelihood of Beckham napping soundly. Time outside clearly enhances his mood as well. Today is a big "outside" day. As soon as he wakes up from his nap he'll get a snack and a diaper change and then we'll be off to the park for our Thursday play group. It's definitely a two thumbs up kind of day. Let's hear a big PRAISE GOD! for that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment